Each presenter is provided with a 160 cm high by 95 cm wide poster board. An A0 (120 x 84 cm) poster will fit nicely into this space. In addition:
- The presentation must cover the material as cited in the abstract.
- Place the title of your paper and your paper number prominently at the top of the poster board to allow viewers to identify your paper. Indicate 1) title, 2) authors’ names and 3) the authors’ affiliation.
- Highlight the authors’ names, e-mails, and address information in case the viewer is interested in contacting you for more information.
- Prepare all diagrams or charts neatly and legibly beforehand in a size sufficient to be read at a distance of 2 meters. Paragraph and figure caption text should be AT LEAST 24-point font (0.9 cm height) and headers AT LEAST 36 point font (1.2 cm height). Use creativity by using different font sizes and styles, perhaps even color.
- Please do not laminate your poster to ensure that it can be recycled.